What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting for several years with a queen size bed. I am now purchasing a new bed and am in need of new linens also. I am wondering if it might be advantageous to jump up to a king? More bookings? Any thoughts? If cost isn't a big consideration... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    I presently have a guest(Check out is today, that had a party disregarded the amount of people allowed, and needed a professional grade shampooer to come this morning before check out. I would not want any of my fellow Hosts to have to deal with this char... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm a host.I write because I'm deeply disappointed with Airbnb in the way it handled the following situation:I had a reservation (2 adults) expected from 1.11.2019 to 20.12.2019. After 15 nights, guests organized a party of about 30 people until 1:30AM, g... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have someone who wants to rent one month at a time for 3 non consecutive months (I.e Jan, Mar, June) I’m concerned that this will fall into the tenant rights for this as it is a one month stay. I am wondering what is the best approach. 29 days rental on... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    I'm wanting to book a stay but the mobile verification isn't sending me a code. an error message pops up: You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later. How long later? I've been to dinner and tried again but no luck! I'd like to book my ... Latest reply by Faz44
    Hello, I had a guest that book a 1 night stay for tonight Friday. I recieved a text message at 8pm last night that they booked our placed for Thursday and will be running a little later then expected arriving at 10 pm. I have not recieved a text from a gu... Latest reply by Cormac0
    bonjourje suis nouvelle comme hôte sur airbnb;j'ai mis mes disponibilités sur le calendrier. Sur une plage d'une semaine de disponibilité que j'avais mis, j'ai eu deux réservations qui s'enchaînaient. Sauf que n'étant pas sur place cette semaine là, je ne...
    Hi, In India the tax rates are now reduced then why is Airbnb charging the olde tax rates. All the other sites have updated the tax, when is airbnb planning to do the same."The council rejigged tax rates for hotels to help achieve the targeted expansion i...