What Hosts are saying

We have had a pricing issue that has been going on for 3 weeks now, and there has been no indication from AirBNB that they are investigating. We opened up our calendar and noticed that all of our set prices which ranged from $180 to $280 a night were scra... Latest reply by Beverley13
    The host allowed me to reserve, but if I click reserve, it switches to Airbnb host page and writes that dates are not available.I wrote a message to the host with requested dates. Host told me: ok. I have 24 hours to finalize.After some hours I come back ... Latest reply by Davide452
    I'm interested in learning about hosts' experiences donating a portion of booking revenue to Airbnb's Open Homes Program. I read donations are tax-deductible.
    We have a team of four and four properties. Team consists of Superhost/Owner and three others. Full permissions were given to two of the others but they can't block dates, access other areas, etc.. What's the use of having full access it they don't actual... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me. I currently offer minimum 2 night stay but was wondering to help fill the dates when the apartment is only available for one night can I edit the minimum stay to one night to fill these dates in between oth... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    ical validator shows an error ResultsFile Size: 625 lines, 21656 bytesNumber of events found: 84Problem! Found 85 errorsErrorsLines not delimited by CRLF sequence near line # 1Reference: RFC 5545 3.1. Content LinesMissing DTSTAMP property near line # 5Ref...
    Hi I wonder if anyone has come across something similar to the Situation I find myself in.The situation I find myself in Is a guest has requested a partial refund due to an outside influence. In my case some builders adjacent starting work early. I fee... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    hello everyone!I have a problem with co host. i want to ask you. can you help me!My friend want to invite me to co host. when she sent to my email . it doesn't work with notice" We couldn't send your invite. That email addres didn't work. Try checking it... Latest reply by Helen3