What Hosts are saying

When I go to the area where you see what credit cards you have on file the screen is blank. I have gift cards in my account and yet I can't see them. I have tried to work with support for two weeks and they will not give me a refund for my gift cards. ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a guest check out and it seems they did not read and/or follow the check out instructions on the House Manual I left in clear sight. Is failure to follow the House Manual the same as failure to follow the House Rules when I leave a guest review? Latest reply by Nikolaos37
    My referral/friend has already created an account using my link and she's now trying to checkout her 1st booking. Upon getting to the Confirm and Pay step she gets a message: "Let's try that again. This can happen if your account wasn't created directly ... Latest reply by Carlo364
    this policy/loophole/oversight has caused much harm for hosts everywhere in many ways... it puts everyone involved at risk & is potentially dangerous! we've experienced its potential for harm but luckily did not disclose any personal info such as address,... Latest reply by Denys17
    Any other hosts had guests complaining about being told to pay 100% on the rental cost at the time of booking (several months before the stay dates) even though they were promised to pay a deposit at the time of booking, prior to making the booking? I've... Latest reply by Yadira22