Advice needed

Daniel3096
Level 1
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Advice needed

I am new to Airbnb. Kindly assist in the following:

More than two months ago I loaded my payment method for my payout from Airbnb. Later I went to retrieve my payout from PayPal, and as I was retrieving my payment it got reversed back into Airbnb account. I contacted Airbnb to know what's going on. To my surprise I had to contact airbnb support several times on the chat as each agent either dropped the conversation or could not explain, except the last agent. I was surprised as my expectations were high, given the fact Airbnb has high expectations from the host.

The last agent was the only that was  helpful and explained what I needed to do.. She asked me to reload the payout method...not sure till now why it was cancelled though.

Due to me getting new bank cards I loaded my payout method again. So that was last week when I loaded my payout method and expected my payout since Airbnb says that payment is within 24 hours. However 5 days later there was no payout, so I got in touch with support last night. I received an SMS saying there's a message in my inbox. When I checked I found no message to my surprise. Then I tried contacting support again. An agent came online and immediately closed the chat. Then I tried a third time, another agent came online but didn't finish the chat...then my messages stopped going through, similar to when one is blocked on watsapp. Then I started a new chat and this time no one responded...till now 7 hours later.

I tried to see if there is management I could contact but I didn't find any contact.

Looking for assistance as support are unable to assist...

1 Reply 1
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salut @Daniel3096

It it is possible for you, when Airbnb assistance team tell you that they sent you a support message, you could go to your messages/ Traveling : 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/145/how-do-i-view-and-send-messages 

About payout, could you see this link :  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout  

Thanks, 

Miloud