What Hosts are saying

Hello, can you please tell my the Airbnb phone number I can call best regards Frída ***[Post Title Updated] Latest reply by Helen3
    It is my own fault for not having fully vetted them before I accepted their request to stay, but I am not thrilled about hosting a couple who lives in NYC...when I live in NYC. Anyone have any words to put me at ease? Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a $250 damage deposit set up in my pricing, however, depending on age and purpose or trip I up the damage deposit to $500. How do I do this? I notice you can select "send special offer" and it asks to include all the fees but doesn't mention a dam... Latest reply by David126
    Hi everybody out there, I am new to this so please bear with me. I have one house with 2 listings. One listing is just renting out a room and the other listing for the same property is renting out the entire house. I am trying to merge the calendars so if... Latest reply by Linda108
    Thanks for any help anyone has to offer.We're new hosts and I'm trying to get this all straight so I don't have a mess when I go to pay taxes.We have a co-host and I'm paying him a straight percentage of our earnings.I have filled out my Tax info at:Accou... Latest reply by Susan466