Proof of accommodation for additional guests

Anjana0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Proof of accommodation for additional guests

My friend booked airbnb for our trip. She added me as a guest. But when I try and and go to my trips and print itinerary, it does not print the names of guests (So it doesnt have my name). I need this as proof for Shengen visa. Any ideas what I should do?

9 Replies 9
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Anjana0

You cannot be added properly to the reservation unless you have an airbnb profile.

I do. And I also show up in the guests section in My trips. But when I print the document, it does not print the guest names.

@Anjana0 , next thing I would try is for your friend or the host to go back into the reservation and change it, making sure you are listed there with your name, and not just as an increased number of guests.

Or take a screen shot of the document when you see it with your name, then print that out....

Good luck!

AirBnb responded with this -

"The name of additional guest can be printed on billing receipt. However, the only person who can have access on printing it is the one who booked the reservation."

This did work. Thanks everyone for your help.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm happy to hear that @Anjana0!

Where will you be travelling to? 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Anjana, How did you manage to add the additional guest to the receipt? I got it on the itinerary, but it does not autmatically update on the billing receipt.

@Anjana0

Could you please walk me through? I need to print that that for my friend too . Thank you!

Hi @Ammy2 , 

If you go the booking page under 'Total Cost' there is a link for 'Get receipt'. My friend sent me that pdf and I used it.

Hope that helps.

@Anjana0

Thank you!