my listing doesn't show in a search

Answered!
Melissa247
Level 2
Old Orchard Beach, ME

my listing doesn't show in a search

Help!  A past renter wants to book for tonight, but she can't find my listing (nor can I)

why isn't my listing appearing in a search?

1 Best Answer
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Melissa247 Your listing is showing in search results!  Here's a picture.

Salty air suites.JPG

In searches, guest need to enter their dates and the number of guests and if your listing meets those preferences, it will appear. I searched your location for an Entire Home, 6 guests for May 26 to May 28 and your listing popped up on the first page. 

If you want your guest to go directly to your listing without going through search, send them this link: 

www.airbnb.com/rooms/13842952   this is the direct link to your listing. 

For more information on how search works, see this link: 

http://blog.atairbnb.com/how-search-makes-the-best-matches/

Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20
Connie58
Level 1
Columbus, OH

Neither of my listings show up when I do a search for dates that I know are available on my calender. I have called Airbnb for help.  They told me NOT to use my phone for a search and to use Google Chrome, NOT Safari.  I've tried this and still my listings do not come up in a search.

CF

8/17/17

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Connie58. Yes they do!!  Did you take into consideration your minimum stay requirements when searching?

Columbus Ohio.jpeg

Punta Gorda 1.jpeg

Your listings were very easy to find!

I just signed up . It says my listing is listed , But i can not see it when i search . no matter how much i narrow the search. Can anyone see it or help me with problem?

Sue321
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

My place always used to book really quickly when I made it available but I've checked over the last couple of weeks and it's not coming up at all on searches.  Even when I pull up the map it isn't there! And it's not because I'm way down the search as there's only one result in my search! If I switch on instant book it comes up but I don't want to use that. 

Grietje2
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

My listing also doesn't show - when i search for, e.g. 5 people, my area, my available dates, 'entire home' - in fact it gives 'no results found' for the christmas and NYE period when i want to rent out my flat specifically.