no payout 15 days after the trip - unacceptable service

Natalia229
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

no payout 15 days after the trip - unacceptable service

I hosted Airbnb guests from 14 to 20th Jan. The transaction history show it was paid, but the money never arrived to the bank account and Airbnb support do not provide official bank statments - which means that there is no proof that the transaction actually happened.

Has this ever happened to you guys?! Who should I contact to solve this?

I'm very dissapointed with Airbnb and this was probably the last time I hosted with them. Never had this kind of problems with other hosting platforms...

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Natalia229 ,

Did you recieve also the message from Airbnb in your (normal) mailbox that the payout was submitted, also stating the date you will appr. receieve it ? Did you click on "status" in your transaction history to see details ? Did you use setup the correct payment method in your account ( bank account) ? All this can maybe give you a clue what happened with the payment. You can call Airbnb on +49 30 30 80 83 80 (taken form here:Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]  ). I myself normally recieve payouts within 2 workingdays after submitted, they are transferred from Airbnb London. Best regards, Emiel

Thanks for the reply!!

Yes, I did all of that. And the bank details are correct because I've been receiving payments normally, until now.

I talked to their customer care already 3 times, but no satisfying answer. All they told me is that what they show in the Transaction History is the proof, but my bank cannot do anything with that. They need the oficial bank stantment/proof with a specific code in order to be able to track the money.

It really looks like there was an error/mistake in the transfer, but Airbnb just doesn't care.