problems with login

problems with login

Hi there,

I've suddenly got a problem with loggin into my account though the username and password are OK. The message I'm getting is "I'm not a robot," and I'm waiting and waiting for access but nothing is happening. Even when I tried to contact a potential guest through the message I received from Airbnb on my gmail account, I pressed the accept/decline button and still couldn't get access. This morning I was finally able to press the accept/decline button in that message and was able to successfully login to my airbnb account, but when I go directly to the airbnb website and log in, I still get the same message "I'm not a robot," after entering my password and nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? It's urgent because I couldn't reply to the potential guest in time (though within 24 hours) and had a cancellation. Your help is appreciated.

Margit

39 Replies 39
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

Did you try another device and/or other browser ?

Otherwise cleanup all cache and cookies of the current browser and try again.

Best, Emiel

Hi Emiel,

Thank you so much for your reply. On the advice of Airbnb support, I contacted Apple. Problem was that I didn't know I had to click that "I'm not a robot" icon and a screen with pictures appeared of which I had certain images to click. So everything is fine now. Have a happy new year.

Regards

Margit

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Margit15,

Welcome to the Community Center.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I was wondering if you've seen the reply given by Emiel?

Please let us know. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Quincy,

thanks for making me aware of the reply to my post. Problem's solved. I contacted Airbnb, and then Apple support and they fixed it for me. 

Regards

Margit

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Margit15, "I'm not a robot" goes with a CAPTCHA box. You can look up CAPTCHA on google, but basically it is a box in which you have to enter something to prove you are not a robot. So next time you see that message, read to determine what it is asking you to do. Is it asking you to type a word? Something like that? Does it want you to check the box beside "I'm not a robot"? (That's probably it. Look for a box and click it.) Just do it, and see what happens. Let us know!

Thank you so much for your reply. I actually contacted Apple and as you said, I had to click that box and click on certain images to get it working. So everything is fine now. Have a happy new year.

Margit

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for letting us know @Margit15!

I hope you have a great New Year!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello I do face the following problem I did had an account and listed 2 properties .4 Days now I can not entered in my account as it says that my email does not exist and also I can not find my properties in airbnb platform . I hav eseverall times contact customer support by messages and phone calls but nothing could'nt be solved. I am desperate due of a reservation I have an dtried to tell them the ID nr so theycan firn my details contact and etc but nothing also have been done .

Threewin-Homestay0
Level 2
Ubud, Indonesia

I enter my login and password correctly, like I already do for years, they are correct. It does not matter if I use the App or the Chrome browser, both ask me to Captcha (which I never had to do) and still I cannot login. Nothing happens but waiting symbols

I use it on 2 different android phones (both android 9) and it worked before flawless. 

Now I get stuck. What the heel is wrong

Same as Mine, is this some kind of joke? 

Caused by this stupid captcha thing?

AIRBNB, ALWAYS PROBLEMS!

same with me....

Oliver-and-Eliza0
Level 2
Charlottesville, VA

Same problem, captcha logo comes up then goes away and cannot log in

Denis370
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Experiencing the same problem and just can't use it on my phone. Anyone found a workaround?

Inger14
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Same problem here