"Un" recommending a guest to other hosts

Answered!
Art-and-Hannah0
Level 1
Huntersville, NC

"Un" recommending a guest to other hosts

I made the mistake of hitting "yes"--that I would recommend a guest to other hosts when I should have said "no" to warn fellow hosts of this guests' unrealistic expectations.  Is there a way to modify my selection after the fact?  I know I can't change my review since we have both posted.  Thanks in advance!  Hannah

1 Best Answer
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Art-and-Hannah0 there is no way to change it unless Airbnb somehow agrees to remove it entirely. 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Art-and-Hannah0 there is no way to change it unless Airbnb somehow agrees to remove it entirely. 

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Art-and-Hannah0 No. Reviews may  never be changed

However, if it makes you feel any better I had a CS tell me yesterday that the “would you recommend” shows up nowhere. ABB only considers a guest review bad if they receive 1*.

so, for those playing along on the math: a host begins being berated somewhere around 4.7, delisted at 4.5 and a guest who is always, consistently sitting at 2* is A-Ok. Yea

Art-and-Hannah0
Level 1
Huntersville, NC

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Lesson learned. At least I was able to reply to the guests' review, and if fellow hosts read that, they will pick up on the warning vibes. 🙂