What Hosts are saying

As I said I was not aware Instant booking was on. I don't recall being informed. Am I forced now to take a booking and if I cancel it will it count as one of the 3 per year? Latest reply by Gracia6
    After a client books my villa, I send them various pdf files from my Gmail account to their AirBnb email address. The problem I have is that some guests have reported that the "Reply To" email address is coming up with a name "gemma...@host.airbnb.com", w...
    I have been 'open' for about 3 weeks now and have only had one person book two nights with me. He gave me a good review but I can't get anyone else to hold a booking. I have had two people inquire but neither have booked. I am not sure what I am doing ... Latest reply by Mark26
    Hi everyone, I'm new to Airbnb and although I gave the option to charge only 25% of the rate of the fee to my first guests. What happens is that reservations are being charged for space and not for person, so I have reservations of 3 and 4 people who only... Latest reply by Norma68
    Hello to everyone. I entered my PayPal account 2 weeks ago and is still in the state of "pending verification". My PayPal account is active. The predetermined email in payPal wasn´t the email adress of Airbnb but it was in the list of connected emails ad... Latest reply by Arthur52
    Hello all! I have booked an apartment out of the country for 3 days and 2 nights on New Years Eve, and the host has requested a change of $500 from $1000 to $1500! The host has good reviews but there is nothing on the listing I can find that would explai... Latest reply by Jessica538
    My guest has just notified me they will be leaving a day earlier. Do I need to do anything, or should they just cancel that day not required? Latest reply by Georgie20
    Hello, I was wondering, when do the guests make their payment? how far in advance? I just created my profile yesterday, so my payout method is still pending, but my guests are arriving tomorrow...when will I receive the payment? thank you!!! Latest reply by Janette15