What Hosts are saying

Hi all, my wife and I have always traveled together using ABB but now she is taking a trip on her own and out of the country. We booked it using our only account, but only I am getting messages from the host, updates from ABB etc. I have made all kinds ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, am new to Airbnb hosting. I cannot find where I add an account to receive payment. Following all the prompts I have found, I still am unable to add an account. Help please. Thank you. Latest reply by Sharon339
    Hi, The host cancelled a reservation I made. The receipt on airbnb shows clearly "Refunded to VISA ****123". However, the funds never hit my credit card. May I please have the contact details of a person at airbnb in charge of payments ? Thank you,Michael... Latest reply by Michael1301
    My account was hacked in October. Thankfully I used a virtual credit card number with a set amount and expiration date so they were not able to do anything other than 'capture' my account, change some of my profile info, loaded a couple of stolen credit c...
    Hey,what could be the problem with my listing. All l see a numerous people views,but l message l read all the time is Least no.of listing.what can l do to improve. I belief l have met most of the minimum requirements for Listing Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had a reservation in Portland Maine in early November, had to cancel for mdical reasons, followed all procedures, told the host in plenty of time and was assured by him that it was not a problem, was assured by Airbnb that we would receive a refund in f... Latest reply by Helen3
    I try numerous times to log in and get the 'Sorr'etc 'message. I have tried deleting all information and re-entering yet still get the error message. This has been happening for over a week. I'm using Microsoft Edge server and not Chrome to access my acco... Latest reply by Quincy