What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am from India. I had sent a reservation request but I canceled it before the host confirmed. I was still charged. Why was that and when will I receive my refund? Latest reply by Linda108
    Dear Sir/Madam I have received superhost status however I have not received the reward. Is this normal? Thank youLorna Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi, I am getting this error when trying to book a room "Oops, we're unable to complete this bookingYour host’s calendar is not properly updated. Please contact your host."But I can not contact the host before making the booking correct? ThanksSam Latest reply by Jackie148
    Hi, I am new to Airbnb and I just had my first ever guest. She enjoyed her stay and left a very nice review on my place.. BUT, she pressed the wrong buttons and I ended with a 3 out of 5 rating.... as my first rating!!! which was meant to be 5 out of 5..I... Latest reply by Rebecca468
    So what the are the specifics inlcluded in ones lease that allow or deny them from hosting guests on airbnb. this is not my first experience, but my new apartment in ft lauderdale, fl says they do not allow residents to participate in airbnb and it says s... Latest reply by Pete28
    I currently have one listing on Airbnb for a double room. I am considering listing my second spare double room on the site but I'm coming into a few problems. What I would like to do is have one listing for the main established room but the option to add ... Latest reply by Natasha185
    Hi all! Several times now I have looked at the calendar and seen simply "ADVANCE" on a date which is then blocked. People duly arrived with whom I had had no communication or means of knowing who they even were. Who is booking them AND why have I NOT REC... Latest reply by Jackie148
    Hi There,We are new to hosting (or will be in October).in Manchester. We have a 2 bed, 2 bath property on Deansgate. We are looking for someone or company to manage this for us as we are away most of the time. Can anyone recommend a company or individ... Latest reply by Tricia-and-Michael0
    somebody made a reservation while the months are blocked untill next year june 2019! can not find where i can make my place invisible, because i want to go out completely now. And i can not find where i can mail airbnb. Please help me! they wanted to c... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0