someone else confirmed my guest reservation for me without my notice. this is unacceptable.

Qiubo0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

someone else confirmed my guest reservation for me without my notice. this is unacceptable.

New booking confirmed!
*** arrives Dec 18 [Personal information hidden]

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Airbnb member since 2016

Above is the confirmation message that someone else confirmed my quest reservation for me. I don't accept this.

Below is my email complain sent to Airbnb (to automated@airbnb.com), but I want to report this case to more appropriate departments in Airbnb.

It is much appreciated if anyone can give me the email addresses, so I can pass below email to the right departments.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Qiubo ***

Hello Airbnb,

I haven't confirmed this reservation at all, and haven't received any booking request email from this person. Who confirmed his booking for me? It is certain that something wrong in your side and you need to have a look into it.

If someone want to arrange someone to sneak into my place, I will certainly refuse.

Please do something from your side to prevent similar things occurred again.

This afternoon, this student lied me that he comes to NZ first time, but he already disclosed himself a few times that he isn't new to NZ.

I only allow people who're mature, trustful, with a lot of life and professional working experience to move into my place.

Please let me know why this error occurred and how are you going to resolve it. Thank you.

Just FYI and have a great Xmas & New Year ahead.

Best regards,
Qiubo 
[Personal information hidden]
20 Replies 20
Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Seriously? 4 listings and acting up like this? Please not one more word about how Airbnb is not important to me... Obviously no interest in reading up or accepting advice from very experienced people. I don't know how you keep your calm sometimes, @Marit-Anne0, @Sandra126, @Lilian20 and @Sabine42. I applaude you!

And then I flagged this guy...

Mariann 🙂

Qiubo0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

i do have 4 listings in airbnb, but I expect for minimum 3+ monthis hosting for single and 1+ year hosting for a family. however people from airbnb just travalers with short term stay, so so far i haven't accepted any one from airbnb, thus airbnb isn't important to me. my place has been nearly fully occupied (80%+ occupancy on average) in recent a few years, but none of the flat mates are from airbnb. airbnb isn't suitable for me.

@Qiubo0Then just remove your listing then... If it is not important for you to be here.

Best of luck!

Qiubo0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

it is important when the people from airbnb plan to stay in my place for at least 3+ months, but i don't think they will do if they are just a travelers. thank you very much and have a great Xmas & New Year ahead 🙂

Jennifer178
Level 10
Philadelphia, PA

I flagged this as well. No verification, rude, arrogant and disrespectful. This is the type of person that gives Airbnb a bad reputation and that negatively affects the rest of us. Unlike this fellow I offer all my fellow hosts a hearty and healthy Happy Holidays!!  So many of you have made me laugh and helped me. Truly appreciated.

what a rude host, see the words she uses. unlike the other community members who give me a lot advices, while she curses people. there must be something else in her life [content removed]. anyway i ignore this and wish all the other community members Merry Xmas & Happy New Year !