What Hosts are saying

My cleaning lady is unreliable and i dont where to find someone to clean my property that wont charge an arm and leg in Brandon, Florida
    We have been hosts for 1 year now and had our first truly unpleasant experience. It was for one night and the guest brought her disabled brother, which I encouraged, but left a bed full of urine for us to clean. It had soaked all the way through to the ma... Latest reply by Ange2
    When I have multiple bookings over the course of a week, naturally I completely change sheets and linens etc. when they leave, in preparation for the next guest but how often are we expected to change sheets linens etc. with long -term guests ? I have a... Latest reply by Cor3
    Hey y’all! I’m trying to help a guest that will be coming in next year for the 4th of July. They are going to be staying here at Wild Bear Lodge but are also meeting another family here. I can sleep 6 comfortably, so what I’m looking for is another BnB cl...
    Hi, I’m having trouble setting up payment method, What does Account address refer to, Banks Address, my address as account holder or hosted unit address, also when I go to next page it ask for IBAN or Swift code, In Australia we only have swift code but w... Latest reply by Lyn4735
    Hi, Accidentally deleted the co-host. What should i do to restore. Please assist as i have active bookings Latest reply by Paul1255