What Hosts are saying

So I've just had an email telling me to verify my identity or I will have my account suspended on Dec 6.It gave the choice of entering my address but that failed to work for some reason.The browser website doesn't work to add additional information when y... Latest reply by Lois-Ann0
    Hi, as a host can I request a minimum non refundable deposit or for half to be paid on confirming booking? I can’t see a link to do this on my account? Thanks in advance Latest reply by Ron5657
    Xin chào airbnb Mình là Hana. Mình có một booking trên đây nhưng booking kéo dài 2 tuần. Và giá trị tổng booking khá là cao, do vậy, mình không thể nhận khách được trong khoảng thời gian 2 tuần đó, và thời gian đó lại là ngày lễ. Vậy không biết, để đảm bả... Latest reply by Stephanie
    HELP!!!! I got an email from AirBnB stating i needed to update my property type for my listing, a static caravan on a chalet and static caravan holiday park. However, as static caravan isn't a specified type, I have used similar property types, chalet, ti... Latest reply by Jane2629
    Wondering how I go about purchasing a gift card?
    Hi,I want to ask something... before many months i have had from you a request about airbnb plus...I accept your invitation to send me someone to take photos and then you asked me to do some change.the most of them i do it but i had some personal problems...
    HiI had someone staying at my property last month, but have not received the payment. It’s still in upcoming payment. Latest reply by Roberta2
    Ho-ho-ho Its just past the summer solstice, but soon it will be the six month point for the calendar opening for Christmas and New Year, if you have a six month window. Now is a good time to check your prices are up to date...before an on the ball guest b... Latest reply by Jorge1382