What Hosts are saying

I’m new Airbnb host in Philadelphia and I write here to take some answers.so, I have one guest who booked the room for 30$ a day 30 days 900$ inside the price i have whash and dryer too. I have a camera inside the living room to watch if everything is ok ... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi. Anyone out there know if you can do rentals in unincorporated Volusia if you only do 30 days and longer? I know short term rentals are problematic but looks like that’s defined as less than 30 days.
    Hello, I did not add breakfast on the amenities when listing my place, but I see it has been added when I go to listing and manage it does not show a box for breakfast, therefore I can’t tick it off. How do I take it off from my amenities thanksasha Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi everyone, We're looking at whether or not it's feasible for us to convert our rental property into an AirBnB. It's an entire house that we live down the street from. Can anyone recommend an insurance company or broker that you've had success with? Our ...