What Hosts are saying

Anyone seen or heard any update of the implementation of the TVR bills that the city council just passed on Oahu? I know the mayor still needs to sign but when does the law go into effect and how is Airbnb handling the situation? Will our reservations be ... Latest reply by Ken1816
    I think location ratings should not be number from 1 to 5 but be an entirely separate rating - 'Accurate in listing' or 'Not accurate in listing'. It is then up to us as hosts to be as honest as possible and it wont bring our rating down. Guest can then ... Latest reply by Patrik12
    A guest opening message to me after she instant booked our 6 bedroom home for the very busy upcoming christmas/new years dates was... "Pls prepared 10 pairs of slippers and towel thx!!!!!!!!!!". Yup, no hi or hello. That was all. She booked 8 nights for 6... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, I contacted Proper Insurance for a quote on home-sharing homeowners insurance, and they said, "Oh, but to clarify, there cannot be any regularly shared spaces between yourself and unrelated guests. They need to have their own entrance and there has...
    Dear Airbnb team we cannot find anymore our saved responses.Could you please help us?Thank you in advance for your cooperation. kind regardslena Sideri
    When you invite someone to be your co host with an email invite, do they have to have their own air bnb account first Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello, I was searcing for a place to rent in Greece and i find an ad about a very intresting house. The contact email was: apt1rent@gmail.com. After we talked about the apartment he/she send me this:Hi ,I will make this rental, through the service, AirB... Latest reply by Zeta4