Betrug oder okay?

Marco2922
Level 2
Frattamaggiore, Italy

Betrug oder okay?

Hallo zusammen!
Ich war auf der Suche nach einer Mietwohnung für ein paar Monate in Deutschland, und auf einem anderen Portal habe ich eine Anzeige gefunden. Nachdem ich den Mann kontaktiert habe (in der Anzeige unterschreibt er mit Harry, in der E-Mail mit Raimo) und um eine virtuelle Besichtigung der Wohnung gebeten habe, schickt er die folgende E-Mail:

"That's fine with me, but I live in Finland now and cannot travel in this severe pandemic, so I have to send you the keys in order to visit the apartment. The process will be carried through Airbnb because it's much safe for both of us. I list the apartment on their website and give you the link that you can use to book it for the first month. After that you will receive the keys and if you like the apartment, we will make a 6 months contract from 1st June with the possibility of extension. Only the rent for the month of entry with the security deposit must be paid to Airbnb, that's in total 1500 EUR without any other fees and next rents will be sent directly to my bank account. I also have to mention that if by any reason you won't like the apartment, you can cancel the reservation and Airbnb will give you a full refund within the same day, but I'm pretty sure that you will be more than happy with your stay. So, if you agree with Airbnb, please send me your delivery address and I'll give you the link to make the reservation."

Das riecht für mich ein bisschen verdächtig, was meinen Sie? Es scheint mir nicht so, dass Airbnb auch als Zahlungsportal für eine Mietkaution funktioniert, zumindest nach meinem Wissen.

Danke!

1 Antwort 1
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts