Heating cost

Heating cost

The house i rent is in Spain, thus it is not so common to have central heating, in our case we heat with electrical heating. After the first months i realized, that people use a lot of electricity on heating, which the price we ask does not allow for. Other people don t use the heating at all. It would be fair to ask the people who use a lot of heating for an extra charge according to the meter (which is exclusively for the house), instead of raising the price for all.  I don´t have any space in my airbnb for "additional charges" - how would you put it? Basically my idea is, to charge all those, who use more than an average daily rate, extra. Which is very complicated.

An other idea is to put the gas heaters - they are much cheaper in use, but, they can be tricky and deadly if people fall asleep and forget to shut them off (yes, they have a safety buttom, it says, but wouldn´t want to trust that). So i don´t want to take chances. 

So:

What would you do?

0 Respuestas 0

Consulta los artículos del Centro de recursos

Cómo preparar tu alojamiento para los huéspedes
Consejos de los anfitriones en Airbnb Plus: cómo darle un toque único a tu espacio
Ayudar a los huéspedes durante su estancia