Ability to close out specific days to arrival

Ability to close out specific days to arrival

I'm wondering if it is possible to close certain days to arrival, but still allow a stay through reservations?  The cleaning company I use is not available on Saturdays, so it's not possible for me to accommodate a check out and check in on that day.  I work in sales for a hotel company and we do this all the time in order to balance out our available inventory over consecutive days.  It'd be really nice to see this in the Airbnb availability and pricing module.

4 Comments
Cormac0
Level 10

@Drew30

Yes you can set the day guest must arrive, but for the live of me, I can't find the steps to do it.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

The Explorer's Club Krakow VIII

Cormac0
Level 10

@Drew30

I found it, do as follows

From "Calendar View"

Click on "Manage Setting" far right of screen

On the "Listings Menu"

Click on "Availability"

Goto "Trip Lenght"

Click the "Edit" Button

Goto "Add a requirement for seasons or Weekend"

Click on it and enter your requirements

its as clear as mud really!

I think this is the solution to your problem. if this solves you problem please acknowledge it as such.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

The Explorer's Club Krakow VIII

Yuval2
Level 2

I also have a similar problem. Sometimes I can't welcome my guests on a specific day but I dont want to block it, just not to have guests that arrive on that day. It would be great to have an option on the calender for "Block for arrival". 

Catherine137
Level 3

I have used this setting in the past also but I just realized that it is allowing a check in on Thurs with check out on Sat.  Here is my setting for one of my weekends.  During June 23, 2017 – June 24, 2017, guests stay for minimum 2 nights. They can only check in on Fridays.

Any ideas what the problem might be?