Helping the hosts with practicals things ,that we need to know , to upgrade the guests experience.

Helping the hosts with practicals things ,that we need to know , to upgrade the guests experience.

I would like to have ideas from Airbnb about : what is the best linens to use , easy way to remove wrinkles .Best towels to get for then . Colors that is more accepted by the guests. Welcome gifts . Room kit ideas with soap/ shampo, tothpaste . Checking out  flags ideas . Help on upgrade the bed in the room .

4 Comments
Cormac0
Level 10

@Antonio

That is the alchemy, only a Host can provide and differentiates your listing from another.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

The Explorer's Club Krakow VIII

Alice-and-Jeff0
Level 10
All you have to do is search the community forums. There is a plethora of support and advice there. https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=f...
Vicki72
Level 2

I am in search of some good advice on the linens as well.  I see with all the washing of my towels and sheets,  I need to find better quality.  I though what I had purchased was great...  Did you get any answers?  Vicki

Antonio295
Level 2

Yes, I found that the best way to go is white sheets sets, hotel quality Egyptian Cotton !00% , 700 to up threads. And also White Towels Sets medium size, the big ones too much cost on laundry .And Whites are easy to remove stains and always gives the impression.It's new.