NEED a 'Read notification' when guests receive the final instructions/directions on Airbnb messaging

NEED a 'Read notification' when guests receive the final instructions/directions on Airbnb messaging

It would be great, if there was some sort of notification when someone has read your final message (or any message) on Airbnb.  Similar to Whatsapp (double tick), or Viber ('seen'), or in Facebook ('seen').

4 Comments
Anonymous

I would also like confirmation that a message has been received! It's difficult, though, because a message might have been read by email or text forwarding even if the other party hasn't logged into the app or website.  

Cormac0
Level 10

@Punam0

I whole heartly agree with your request Punam, these technloges need to be leveraged to make them trualy usefull 

I have also suggested that Check-in and check-out times should be incorporate into the app using geolocation as one of its principals, in addition to this I have also suggested that a Guest current location should also be made available to the Host two hours before check-in time so a Host can have a reasonable expectation of Guest arrival time, in the event of Hosts left twiddling their thumps while the Guests are enjoying drinks in the main Square. 

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

Edwin57
Level 10

It all depends what kind of services or programs guest has not everyone is the same you know that some love to be private or have a girlfriend on the side, good or bad at the same time 

Punam0
Level 10

I think tracking guests is going a little too far!?  I just want guests to some how acknowledge the final instructions so you're not wondering if they got the message or not. Also, an easy way for them to ensure they give hosts an accurate as possible check in time.