implementing host suggestions?

implementing host suggestions?

Is Airbnb actually reading ALL these suggestions???  Some of the ideas being put forth here are really really good, but because there is a voting system, and sooooo many ideas are being submitted it is impossible for hosts to really vote on the things they want.  Some of the best ideas might not even get one single vote.  Can Airbnb please address this and communicate to hosts regarding what is being done with all the ideas being submitted?  Otherwise this might just be a place for hosts to vent and nothing gets accomplished.

2 Comments
Gail121
Level 2

Hi Angela...I have a similar suggestion out there yesterday, titled, "Does airbnb care anymore about their hosts"?   I question why they do not hire a team of folks to respond to each and every suggestion and comment.  They have enough staff to do that since they are now a giant.  Looking back at the later posts from 2016 there are questions raised about if even the "winning" suggestions ever receive answers from airbnb.  There were several hosts commenting that indeed  airbnb offers this as a place to vent period.   I did get one long comment on my suggestion, which sounds like it might have been written by airbnb, and I sincerely apologize to the host if this is not case.  It was quite discouraging to me.

Michele4
Level 9

I'm following and posting and commenting for a long time, getting more and more frustrated about not getting any feedback from Airbnb.

My conclusion: it's only a place to vent and nothing else.