Air b n b not following the community guide lines and ghosting my acct that i am trying to resist.

David122
Level 4
Santa Fe, NM

Air b n b not following the community guide lines and ghosting my acct that i am trying to resist.

I had the worst guest  in Dec 23 to the 29.  She brought in 5 unregistered guests  and hosted a party on Christmas day.

She constantly complained about everything.   I texted her on the Air b n b  thread and asked when I would come fix her minor issues.

She never responded.  It is in the community guide lines that the host has  and is allowed 24 hours to fix a guests problem (s).  The guest never responded  and locked all of the shutter and outside doors so no one could even knock on the front door and backed her car up against the garage  so that the police could not write her a ticket  or confront her squatting in the house.  She stayed an extra 3 nights  without my permission.  She was to be gone on the 26th.  Air b n b  let her stay there until the 29th  without my permission.  Then  Air b n b docked me $1050 which was around half of the guests original  fee.  I had to call twice a day durning the situation and nothing was done to fix the problem. I started calling 3 weeks ago to get my listing re listed.  In the last 5 days I have gone through 5 Air b n b  ambassadors.  They all apologize for my inconvenience  and say they will look into the problem and get back to me. They never do.   Now they tell me that I have to provide pictures of the shower  enclosure  and that I have 48 hours to do so or the case will be closed.  I asked to see pictures of the exact problem with the shower and they say that is internal information and not available for me.  So now they also want receipts of the repairs and won't tell me what is wrong with the shower.  How is any of this fair.  I am a licensed contractor  and do all of my own work.  I find this all completely unfair.

Frustrated in Santa Fe

0 Replies 0