What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Hello, We were planning a bachelorrete party when our Bride actually tested positive for COVID. The host is not agreeing to refund us and we cannot get through to AIRBNB. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello All, Hope you are well. Just been notified that those "kindness cards" airbnb proposed to be sent out several months ago, have been/are being sent out. If you do not want any part in the receipt of donations from previous guests, you need opt out no... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    I cant use Payoneer card please help me. I received money and I cant pay with card in market ... i think it is blocked
    There is a no party rule for our property. I don't want to call him a guest because he acted otherwise. Immediately upon arrival, cranked up loud music and was called to turn it down. He apologized and turned it down but not soon after it was cranked u... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Writing a complicated message on my laptop to a potential long-stay guest - much math involved! - and just after I hit "send," the ice cream lady appeared. Opened the app and it switched me to traveling, then asked me to log in. Um, no, because with the ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Yesterday, I had someone from the US book a week long stay for September at my Airbnb in Canada. They have mentioned they live in Oregon and want to have a trip as a family. The Canada US border is shut for non essential travel and this trip would not be ... Latest reply by Sarah977