What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    How do we have this removed? AirBNB has known about this for 3 months with documented ticket numbers, and every time I speak with a customer service agent or their supervisor, they say it has been escalated but no agent from the correct department has bee... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I got an email "confirmation" that my booking in Seville, Spain for $2,154 was confirmed. I received an email from AirBnb "thanking me" for confirming my credit card, which I did not do. Then, minutes later a cancellation and a notice that I was getting...
    my friends, community members, hosts. I want to warn you. we are faced with a refusal to compensate for damage, it would seem that this is not possible but it is. we receive guests in the Russian city of Vladivostok, we are the superhost. the guest caused...
    Hello, I was was wanting to take my partner away for his 40th birthday to a nice peaceful place,maybe in the hills pr hidden away. Only thing,we both like yoga and was hoping during our stay we could attend yoga classes while staying there? Thank you Latest reply by Anonymous
    Remember this? https://news.airbnb.com/more-flexible-reservations-in-times-of-uncertainty "Finally, we will waive our standard 3 percent host fee on new reservations for these listings* through June 1, 2020". Has anyone gotten their host service fees r... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello, I booked a stay in Spain in January before Covid19 was a global issue.When time went by and a global travelban was instated, I cancelled my reservation 5 weeks before the actual traveldate.I gave Covid19/travelban as the reason.As I had paid the am... Latest reply by Sarah977