What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    I hope someone can help me... for the past 2 weeks I am not able to add notes in my calendar. I add the note.. hit save and it is not saved into the calendar. When I block a date on the calendar, I like to add a note as to why it is blocked.. for instance...
    I know this topic may have been discussed ad nauseam, however as Airbnb hosts shouldn't we demand more from a platform that we are supporting? Over the past few days I have reached out to Airbnb customer support and have only gotten the " we will pass thi... Latest reply by Claire391
    So, I rented this airbnb in Medellin, Colombia on 10/23/19. **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] We never received the correct keys at check in. We asked the Venezuelan manager **[Sensitive informatio...
    We arrived to clean our condo today after our guest checked out only to find a pile of vomit everywhere in the master closet, up the walls and baseboard, over the ironing board and in all the crevices of the closet sliding door. It was totally disgusting ... Latest reply by Clare61
    So when someone books with me my name says "Matthew & Mark" I have no clue who mark is, unless this is some kind of bad apostle joke. But I know no matter what I name myself, it always says "... & Mark". It doesn't seem like a big issue but it really give... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, i need to cancel my upcoming trip on the 31st. Stupidly I deleted the trip off my account so now I cannot go through the cancellation procedure as obviously no active trip on my account. Does anyone know how to find my reservation and get it back o... Latest reply by Caroline1639