What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I'm going out of my mind here because of my guest told me on departure day that one of her friend, who she had close contact, tested positive to COVID. By safety precaution, I decided to cancel all reservations for the following 72h and cleaned thoroughly... Latest reply by Marc-André7
    I'm writing this as a previous 5-star host and now, an extremely disgruntled guest. Should there be separate host vs accomodation ratings?Overall, I think there should be two different ratings for a host and for a property. We had a pretty nice property b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone!My name is Todahtiyah. I’m originally from Los Angeles but currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I’m currently looking for an Airbnb that will allow me to host my baby shower. I understand times are definitely different right now with a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hilately i am getting offers from " guests" who offers me to get a reservation from them. they will never show and i will split the money i get from airbnb with them.They ( different times different people ) know how to send their phone number through th... Latest reply by Moshe32
    Good Evening Everyone,I just wanted to find out if anyone knows about the help that was extended by the Airbnb owners a few weeks ago. We are new Super Hosts and hoped that we would be included in the help. We mortgaged our house to open our Airbnb and ... Latest reply by Sébastien282
    Hi everyone, I haven't been hosting long and we have had our first guests that haven't followed the house rules, its very hard as to know what to do. We don't want to leave a bad review because i think we have been really lucky so far with how guests tre... Latest reply by Grant200
    I am officially homeless.I lost my job in the beginning of March but I was hopeful I would survive. What made me hopeful? I had longer than usual time to pay my rent and was told there was a relief package for airbnb superhosts. To our surprise, many of u... Latest reply by Julie1295