HELP

Oshine0
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

HELP

Hi my name is Oshine I have recently stayed in Airbnb about a month ago we experience the most disgusting and nasty thing ever my home is infested with flies and maggots I have provided proof to both the host and Aaron B&B and has been over a month and still no one has gotten back to me can someone help me here

7 Replies 7

@Oshine0 What kind of solution are you looking for?

If the stay is over, the only thing you can do is write a review.

If you're currently in the property, and the insect infestation is making it impossible for you to complete your stay, you might be able to get help canceling the remainder of your booking and recovering the cost of the upcoming nights. 

But if you think someone owes you money because you saw flies a month ago, you're wasting your time. 

Do Work for Airbnb if you don’t I really don’t care what you have to say thank you

@Oshine0 No one here works for Airbnb, sorry.

@Oshine0  You don't have to care what anyone has to say, but it sure does make one wonder why you went on a public forum asking for help, thank you.

Oshine0
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

Thank you have a great day 

Chris232
Level 10
Petersfield, United Kingdom

@Oshine0 

Rather than insulting hosts here whom are trying to help you, you need to contact CS at Airbnb.

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Oshine0  I assume you documented the conditions,  left the place immediately, then cancelled your reservation, so you would be due a refund for the nights you didn't stay.  If there is a delay in processing the refund, you will need to be persistent.   If you stayed in the place with those conditions, you would have needed to contact the host to fix the problems, and then, if they were not fixed, do the same thing, document, cancel and get a refund.