What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    Two threads about this topic (WiFi speeds) have already been closed down and I am not trying to restart the conversation, which inevitably seems to descend into a slanging match. I don't expect any responses either. However, I am still receiving private m... Latest reply by Huma0
    As many of you know, due to a "final straw" struggle with CS, I snoozed my listing indefinitely a couple weeks ago, but still had a few reservations to finish out. Well, my last few guests are a wonderful reminder of why I started hosting in the first pla... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, is AirBnB still paying hosts compensation for bookings made before March 2020 that cancel due to boarders being shut and guests unable to travel as a result? Thanks Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi everyone, first time poster here!I am a host in Edinburgh, Scotland and I have been using Airbnb for 5 years now to take bookings for the 2 apartments I have in the city (I offer both as “entire home”). The viability of my business is centred around m... Latest reply by Jane2895
    Hi there, As both a Host and a Guest I have been fortunate enough to have good experiences, however after booking a 31-day stay, I had to leave as the place was not safe and in breach of several violations, such as lying on the advert and not following he... Latest reply by Nick1925
    I hate to say this, but I have literally no complaints about anything Airbnb at all. Susan in Dublin is going to hate me for this. (Love you, Susan!) Got the usual assortment of cancellations. Those I had before May 31st got full refunds; the rest got ... Latest reply by Patricia1548
    Hello, i just add the new cleaning protocol and im a litlle confuse. I understand that before guest leaving i need 3hour to wait and then to start cleaning.Im asking :How many hours till to the next guest i will be able to host again? ( i have already set... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi,I had a guest check-in to my house.After 2-3 hours guest let me know they are leaving as they found "Rodent dropping" in the house under the bed and behinde the dresser and they are fearing for the health of them and their Dogs.It took me about 40 minu... Latest reply by Huma0