What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    I need help opening a resolution case. My calls keep getting dropped. Will someone call me please? Thanks John** **[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by John-and0
    In early June I booked a place for Sep 2021 & my credit card was charged. Within 10 minutes the host messaged me to say he couldn't accept the booking as he was winding up his operation etc. When I pointed out that my card had been charged he assured me h... Latest reply by Carl5786
    When I get to the screen that says that I need to add an ID, I click on the green “NEXT” button, but nothing happens. I have a picture of my ID Ready to upload, but can’t get to the screen. Have tried on my iPhone and my IPad. This is my first time book... Latest reply by Debra436
    Hi, our guests for tonight have had to cancel their reservation as they have no way of being able to get to us (road closures due to storm). She (guest) is telling us that Airbnb says she'll get $0 refund. So she will apply for the extenuating circumsta... Latest reply by Denise1145
    A new cancellation policy is in place that makes it so the only was a guest can cancel without penalty is to state that they're "Uncomfortable with the host" If not the guest is responsible for the service charge. They are then advised to reach out to the... Latest reply by Jillian115
    Recently a guest made his first post on the forum which he started off claiming that all hosts were dishonest because he didn't feel he had received the wifi speeds he needed to run his business from his STR (even though he hadn't actually checked with t... Latest reply by Quincy