Airbnb App won't show any of our saved responses

Marty40
Level 1
Arizona, United States

Airbnb App won't show any of our saved responses

Hi there,

Recently all of the saved responses (maybe 10) that we use to respond to guests and send check in information etc. are all gone in the App.  They're showing online via computer however not in the App.  Since I am mobile more then tied to a desktop computer I use the App most of the time.  Anyone else have the same issue?  Even when creating new responses in the app and saving they don't show again to use even on the app. Thanks so much,

Marty

19 Replies 19
Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

My saved messages are still there on the app (using android OS) and the website.

On a similar issue... why can't hosts of an "experience" create saved messages? Oddly, it is not even an option for an experience host. 

Shirley150
Level 1
Chattanooga, TN

Thanks Stephanie! I'm have an iPhone 6s running 13.2.3 and I just updated to Airbnb version 19.49. With this version the icon for the saved responses is missing. I hope that is an indication the tech team is working on this issue.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Shirley150 @Donald28 @Amber406 @Chisung1 et al,

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your devices. The team were able to locate the issues and prepare a fix! This will be part of the next iOS update to the app. 

Thanks for all your help,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Great but when is that?  Thanks 

Marianne90
Level 1
Portland, OR

The issue is that what looks like should be a selection of saved responses acts as a selector of the first response in the saved response list. I began to have this issue on my iPhone SE, IOS 13.31 only recently.