Airbnb Censorship

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

Airbnb Censorship

Where has Juan's post on Corvid disappeared to, along with all the comments hosts have taken the time to write? 

I was in the process of editing a post to @Melodie-And-John0 at 11.35 and 3 hours of posts disappeared and Juan's never came back.

Whats happening?

@Stephanie @Lizzie @Nick 

34 Replies 34

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 @That’s priceless 

Please don’t visit**

- It’s a safety issue !  AS IF !!

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

How is: ** a safety issue? It's an Airbnb research and resource centre where hosts and guests can contribute and receive uncensored material if they wish.

This is censorship thread, and you still insist on censoring (?!)

Members can always read @Susan17 message thread still on here if they're interested. Very revealing!

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 To be clear, I never said anything to a specific person. They deleted it because someone didn't like my free speech and it was an easy excuse to use.

@Juan63 Confirmation you’re over the target.

While truth is so rare, so valuable, so sought after, it’s often not popular.

Stay the coarse, BLM advocates will bear the shame of selling out humanity and seeking “likes”

@Juan63 

To be clear, I never said anything to a specific person. They deleted it because someone didn't like my free speech and it was an easy excuse to use.

I agree with you, as I believe what I saw. Lots of things are 'made excuses' of. You need to screenshot every post you make here as the paranoia is extreme.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Juan63, I've just sent a message to your inbox now. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Juan63
Level 10
San Antonio, TX

@Quincy  Be transparent. Post what personal attack was made on my #blm and covid OP. There is none, stop censoring opposing points of view because at some point in a post during my membership, I said something.

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

AIRBNB IS FORCING YOU TO A BLACK LIVES MATTER DONATION PAGE, WITH ANY ONLINE INQUIRY- WITH NO WAY TO X IT OUT- CHECK IT OUT- FORCED DONATIONS? YOU CAN'T CHECK ANYTHING OUT WITHOUT GOING TO THIS FORCED PAGE!!

we had people call us , that knew us, and  say that they couldn't get out of that page!! you are losing income~~~~

Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DONATE- DON'T LOOK!  YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE THIS PLATFORM EITHER, JUST LIKE I DON'T HAVE TO BUY STUFF FROM HOBBY LOBBY! (and you don't need to use all caps)

you have to go to the page, and can't x it out- that is forcing you to a site that many people can't book YOUR place if they get lost- think of that!!! many many people will get lost there1!!

and people who are not computer savvy need not book your place, either~!!!!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Dori36  There are no forced donations. Stop spreading falsehoods.

anyone asking with a city, and date and  are forced to go to that page, and we were told that people we knew didn't know how to get out of the without  giving a donation, so I guess your place doesn't matter, at all!!! it is cutting down on bookings!!!! you can't see that???? It is a COMPLETE FALSEHOOD to think that this won't cut down on bookings!~!~ sounds pretty forced to me!! i guess you dont' care about the number of bookings you have right now, coming out of COVID????