Airbnb got the money but no reservation exist...

Sam-Bergholm0
Level 2
Åland Islands

Airbnb got the money but no reservation exist...

I have pictures from the app when i did the booking and i wwent to the hotel to ask about the reservation. Theres no reservation in their system, but i have pictures about the reservation and also from the bank account wher the money was taken. Have waited 5 days to see if it appears but no.

Unfortunatelly is mposible to reach Airbnb by chat, email or phone. So any knows how its posible to get this corrected?

/Sam

9 Replies 9

Make use of the search bar above and type "Contact Airbnb"

1212.JPG

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Sam-Bergholm0 Here's a link which tells you multiple ways to contact Airbnb.  Twitter @Airbnb is the way to get the fastest response.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165/highlight/false#...

No Clare,

theres no email or chat for contacting Airbnb. Theres only a link for twitter users.

I can't use the phone number either because its not free when using prepaid.

Feels a little bit like Ryanair that was totally impossible to reach before they started to use chat. And that works fast and very well 🙂

So i dont know what to do 😞

/Sam

@Sam-Bergholm0 I  would still try Twitter as there is no email for Airbnb and since telephoning is expensive (especially if you are put on hold for a long period of time).  

So each customer has to register in Twiter to reach the company?

For me it just sound like a way to avoid helping customers..  I dont like that style and i have 48 (!) users with pwd already.  And i dont want more 😞

Is it really that poor service?

@Sam-Bergholm0 Wish I could tell you a better way to communicate, but I can't.  I'm in the same boat as I am a host as well.  Do I think Airbnb should develop a better way of communicating with them? Yep.  We're all in the same boat, I'm afraid.  That said, I just posted a question to Airbnb on twitter and got an answer within 2 minutes. That's why I use Twitter exclusively.  

Can you contact me on samibe@outlook.com?

Hello,

You can use Skype free calling to make a call. If you have limited credit, you can ask the representative to call you back. They'll call you.

Good day.

I dont know why they have FREE  at '1-855-424-7262 (gratuito)'  at the phone number when its NOT free. And i know people that have stayed in ques for an hour. So its a minimum of 50-100€ 😞