Airbnb open 2016

Richard-and-Jenny0
Level 1
Dartmouth, Canada

Airbnb open 2016

Hey, this might sound weird but, in light of recent events I'm wondering if anyone else is having doubts about travelling to the U.S. for the AirBnB open this year?  We're fairly new airbnb hosts (have been doing it for a year) with two properties and would love to get more involved... we love the community and what the company is doing but we are unsettled with whats happening all over the U.S.

What're everyone else's thoughts? Would love to hear. 

4 Replies 4
Barbara191
Level 1
Malibu, CA

The US is a large country and 99.9 percent of us do not like what's happening either but I doubt you would experience any problems in light of it.
Michael285
Level 1
Bryant, AR

It's just sounds crazy. I don't think u should worry.
Milagros0
Level 2
Navarre, FL

I agree with Barbara, there are more people against what is happening.  The things that happen here are random.  Violence and incidents are happening all over the world.  Just make sure you take precautions and learn as much as you can about the area you are visiting.  Where is the Open at this year?

Roger17
Level 10
Thomaston, GA

Hello Richard and Jenny - I agree with everyone here, please don't let the terrorist or the coward individuals who use violence to furthur their misguided agendas dictate your plans.  The chaotic times we now live in is largely due to greed and selfish agendas of those in power.  I have to believe the good people of the world will eventually outweigh the evil and try to live accordingly.