What Hosts are saying

I have heard nothing but bad things about this process yet there are several homes in my area (Denver) that have been made "PLUS" properties. I would love to hear from hosts who have had success with the PLUS application process. How long did it take? ... Latest reply by Matthew315
    I am in Melbourne, Australia and all of a sudden my Booking.com calendar is not recognised in Airbnb.When I go to refresh, it states Booking.com but nothing actually appears in the claendar itself.Then I tried to import again and it doesn't work.I am gett... Latest reply by Alex1354
    Salve,Volevo segnalarvi il tentativo di truffa da parte di questo sedicente ingegnere che lavora su una piattaforma petrolifera.Il nome dirà poco, così come l'email: nico55nico@outlook.it perché sicuramente verranno cambiati ogni tot tempo. Nel caso sco...
    Hello my fellow hosts, I'm new to Airbnb hosting in Niagara Falls region on the Canadian side, and I just had a very good December. However, my Jan is brutally underbooked (about 7 days of booking) even though I lowered my prices to an insanly low level..... Latest reply by Melissa-And-Rachel0
    I don't know if I missed this particular option, or if it is relatively new. Have you noticed the "Sharing Setting" under "Edit Listing?" If so, do you share? Do you find the information useful?
    • sharing setting.jpg