What Hosts are saying

Hello Dear friends,I want to share an experience and need your advice regarding the same.Recently one guest booked my Private room for 1 guest/ 1 Night. When he arrived I was shocked to see 2 persons. I politely asked that you booked only for 1 person bu... Latest reply by Helen3
    I got the following letter today and I am deeply offended and doubly concerned. AirBnB is a USA company and they have no business meddling in our Canadian politics in any way, no matter how innocuous it seems.How and to whom do I lodge a formal complaint?... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi all,We've been hosting our space for almost a year now and have been happy with the way its going but are looking to book more dates.To give some perspective: We live in an area that has many wineries, weddings, and weekend events. We are about an hour... Latest reply by Renee216
    In the past I've overlooked my rule of NO PARTIES and allowed small birthday parties for kids maybe 5 times in almost 3 years. It's always been a huge hassle but the pay is decent. I still always regret it. 2 days ago I had a 13 yro's birthday party afte... Latest reply by Emily487
    • 20190624_114917.jpg
    • captured_photo1561391065651.jpg
    • captured_photo1561390923149.jpg
    Last week I was fortunate to avert a party (which is a whole other story). I called Airbnb in the evening when my suspicion was growing and asked them to reiterate my house rules to the guest. I called them on the way over to kick the people out and I cal... Latest reply by Andy2146
    Okay I am scratching my head over a few things here. Maybe more seasoned hosts can help me out. First, why on earth does Airbnb want me to charge LESS for my listing? We started super low as we are not in a high tourist area and really didn't know what s... Latest reply by Jim472
    On my profile two of our listings have vanished in the calendar and 47 reviews have vanished from our performance hub but showing as 99 reviews on our profile. new reviews people have left today are not showing either, no email notification, nadda. Custo... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 19.18.48.png
    • Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 19.18.34.png
    I had reason to check my nightly rates today and discovered that the rates in peak periods had changed on their own randomly. This came to light as a result of a booking in the peak period when the total didn’t look quite right . Some nights were correct ... Latest reply by Thomas1229