What Hosts are saying

In Australia we have a dearth of smart lock availability. I found one commercial solution, but at $2,500 it wasn't really an option.After much research, I found the only option available - Schlage Sense lock/keypad and Schlage BR400 Sense Wi-Fi Adapter. ... Latest reply by Daniel7364
    • SchlageSense.jpg
    • SchlageWiFiAdapter.jpg
    Hi, I really wish Airbnb would drop the "LOCATION" rating. We, as hosts, clarely state where the property is. There is a map on thelisting. It is up to the guest to do some research. My property is NOT in central London. This is clearly state on the l... Latest reply by Shauna48
    Hello, Currently I am logging in via Google Account.I want to change that so I can enter email address and password and log in/ How should I change my email address/login process ? Regards,Goran Latest reply by Jasmine288
    Hi, My wife and I are thinking about hosting a property we own in but manage it remotely. Is anyone out there doing it with success? We have an idea of what it takes, however can anyone give us some insight on how you started the process and what an ave... Latest reply by Francie49
    I have been in short term rentals for 10 years, and I have been a host on Airbnb since it got started. I have had three recent instances now where I believe Airbnb is acting incorrectly, and I would like to give them feedback. I cannot find a complaints d... Latest reply by Jessica1918
    Hi Community! After many years of hosting, I finally decided not to allow dogs because of the cumbersome addition of adding the extra service fee after the booking occured. After not reading or hearing an answer to "why no dog fee" (not in forums or FAQ)... Latest reply by Nora768
    Hello, There seems to be a lot of threads on co-hosting, but much of the information and links appear to be stale or no longer valid for finding co-hosts in my area. Are there any superhosts in the Chicago area, specifically in the West Loop, that would b... Latest reply by Jeff320
    I had someone book and cancel. I allow pets and collect the pet fee from through the resolution center as "extra services." The guest was refunded the full amount of the booking, however the pet fee was not refunded since it was done through the resolutio... Latest reply by Claudia2226