What Hosts are saying

Hi,I received an instant booking as I had ignorantly turned it on, but the problem is that it is for next summer and because I hadn't put rates in for that far ahead, it had defaulted to low season for this year. It's a Christmas booking, during our short... Latest reply by Daisy3
    Hi airbnb-organisation,I made three different advertises for my holiday home because it has two independent appartements, which can be hired separately or together -so three possibilities -. The automatic synchronisation was activated but did no longer w... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    We are set up with instant booking. Apparently I had not increased the rate for a particular weekend and had to cancel my guest. Now the system will not allow me to go in and update the rate? It also appears to have blocked my calendar completely for that... Latest reply by Clare0
    We rent two bedroom apartment from landlord. One bedroom only for airbnb, we don't use it at all even there is no guests. We don't make money for profit but only for help the rent. I don't think airbnb will send 1099 to me because we don't make that much... Latest reply by Clare0
    We just started hosting. I am wondering what I should be withholding for taxes and what is being automatically taken out by Airbnb. Does anyone have an idea of what I should be setting aside?Thank you. Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, I am have trouble getting the money sent to my account (it's the only option I am given in Tanzania-International wire). I am still new on AirBnB and have been hosting since last year. I have received no payment and the bank has given me all their adv... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have a potential guest who wants to book my room. I made him a special offer but he says his payout is for about $500 more than I am charging. I don't know how to contact Airbnb to ask about this. Latest reply by Clare0