What Hosts are saying

Hi there! We have a guest staying at the moment who is having 2 showers a day, about 20-30mins each. We have a hot water tank that can do 50mins - hour a day and now there is no hot water left for anyone else in the house. Yesterday she was talking on the... Latest reply by Maya358
    In transaction history The Gross Earnings tab do not show earnings posted since May, doesn't update. It used to update as soon as they sent or received payment. Could you check your Gross Earnings tab and see if you are up to date?I'm thinking it is a tec... Latest reply by AugustandPauline0
    We just had a very nice guest who left the place clean and communicated well. Usually when we have a good experience, we get a note in our little sign in book and a review right away. Well, no note, no review and its been a few days. I got a compliment fr... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Just got instant booking a few hours ago for tomorrow through Tuesday from local guest. Message: "Hello my apartment is currently going through renovations/makeover and just needing somewhere to stay for a few nights, it is just me and i am a college stud... Latest reply by Christine2088
    I have always been under the impression, if a guest cancels a confirmed reservation after the grace period, Airbnb would refund to the guest what the host would have received but, they will retain the service fee!It looks like what I thought is not even c... Latest reply by Etienne-Marie0
    • two night rate.png
    • two night rate 2.png
    I had a guest who checked out 14 days ago and deserves my first bad review. I had the review all written up in a text document. Since this guest never actually met or spoke with me [yes, she was staying IN my house,] I had no idea what her review might sa... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In our city, the "Quinte Region" Ontario The Ultimate Frisbee Competition is hosted for University students. They have trouble finding accommodation for such large groups as it is usually a team, upwards of ten persons. Last season I turned down three inq... Latest reply by Sarah977