What Hosts are saying

I hosted a very, very young couple for three nights. He had just moved to a base about 2 hours from me but didn't have a car and she flew in from out of state to visit him. My location (and city for that matter) makes it hard to get around without a car s... Latest reply by Wende2
    I have a couple who scammed Airbnb into posting them as evacuees. They are from no where any fire. I went to turn off lights and blasting a/c w no one there and found drug paraphernalia everywhere. Airbnb is zero help! I have to call the cops to get them ... Latest reply by Kira32
    Our guest left today with blood stains on the bottom sheet. We have tried all sorts to get it out to no avail. Any suggestions on this? We might have to buy a new bottom sheet. Latest reply by Claire1000
    Are of course rather frustrating; at this point we get a few of them, and a few 4s here and there.I'm trying the following for now:"Hi again GUEST,I was a bit surprised to see you left 5s for individual ratings and a 4 overall.Hosts are evaluated by Ai... Latest reply by Harold75
    This is a serious fail on Air bnb's part that it has taken me the worst part of two weeks and has seriously damaged my experience with them. However, after many incorrect numbers posted on line and automated responses with no satisfactory conclusion I fou... Latest reply by Simon664
    Hi,I have been trying to get into the family collection for a while. I am compliant to all requirements and I need two 5 star reviews from families (reservation with children or infants). I had already four or five 5 star reviews and only the first one wa... Latest reply by Courtney172