What Hosts are saying

Hi, I was curious if anyone makes smart home technology within their Airbnb rental available to guests? Google home, smart clocks? If yes, does it work? If no, why not? Thanks! Latest reply by Donna519
    My last 3 guests never left me a review? I have never had 1 guest not review me and there were no issues at all with these guests so very strange that 3 in a row never left a review?? Has anyone had this happen? Wondering if there is a glitch? Latest reply by Trude0
    Hi all -Protecting the sheets is an issue air bnb guests and hosts both encounter. I have created a solution that saves time, money, and embarrassment all around. I will share with you here what I offer on my listing (and you are more than welcome to copy... Latest reply by Claire1000
    My guest booked instantly and said he would check in after 2 hours on the same day and then he cancels on me and I get an email from AirBnb saying that a full refud was issued to him. Airbnb never contacted me and my cancellation policy was strict. Can th... Latest reply by Anne355
    I don't want to charge for infants but I do want to know whether guests are bringing a baby or toddler. I understood that guests had to put this on their booking form so why am I not seeing it? Guests do normally mention this in 'chat' but I want to se... Latest reply by Jim-and-Marcia0
    So, I've got a couple of places in Florida and AirBNB is (as of Dec. 1) remitting taxes on my behalf. a) How are they remitting it on my behalf without knowing my tax ID number to submit with my portion?b) How do I know how much they have paid and how ... Latest reply by Sarajane3
    This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the Portuguese speaking Community Center, by @Beatriz98 and translated below. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not all trips are ... Latest reply by Rishabh10
    • Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 11.47.19.png
    • Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 11.39.50.png
    • IMG_7175.jpg