Having someone else host on my behalf?

Gio2
Level 1
Jamaica

Having someone else host on my behalf?

Hello everybody,

Just wondering. I have been running by sailboat in Jamaica on airbnb and it has been going very well. I will now be away for a few months, but I would like to continue to having people come and stay. My 1st mate and partner will remain onboard to host guests. 

My question is: is there a way to link my partner with my Airbnb account so he can login himself to receive bookings, communicate with guests, access the calendar, etc....?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

4 Replies 4
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

I am not positive about this, but I think the answer is no.  I tried setting up an "admin" login and in the end I just had to give my own login details.  If you go this route, obviously it's a security/info risk, as you're now exposing all details of your account to your first mate.  He/she can change your banking details, see all your transaction history, etc.  

You had best check with customer support to make sure you get it set up the way that works best for you.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Gio2

Would you be able to manage bookings during travels and just have your first mate doing the hosting/caretaking ? Having someone else managing your account would be a security hazard and I doubt it will be welcomed by airbnb.

Ruta2
Level 1
Albion, MI

Hello,

Possible. It it called co host.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1244/how-do-i-add-a-co-host-to-my-listing

Regards

So you can pay the co-host out directly from the website?