What Hosts are saying

I recently received a notice from the County of Ventura that my airbnb listing was in violation and must be closed. I went to Ventura County Resource Management agency today and was told inspectors employed by Ventura County are combing through listings a... Latest reply by Pete69
    Just curious. I always identify myself as a fellow host when I book, and I had another host tell me that they have had bad experiences with hosting hosts (say that three times fast.) No one has booked with me thus far who seems to also be a host, so I hav... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hello, My wife and I co-host multiple Airbnb listings in the same area. We've done a great job (if we do say so ourselves) of advertising our listings to maximize visibility. 1. We have professional photos2. Great descriptions3. Competitive Prices4. A ... Latest reply by Inna22
    Is it worth the investment/expenses? Does anyone know if there is a high percentage of renters choosing homes with hot tub over those without? Anyone crunch those numbers?Thank you!4.7 ️ for life~Marco Latest reply by Pat271
    Presents are made for the pleasure of who gives them.... Stop. How come I love so much gifts from my guests? So far I have received many wonderful gifts from my the most wonderful guests. How about you? It will be boring to list all of them, but some are ... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi all, I'm waiting for payouts to come through to my paypal account. So far they haven't, though airbnb has confirmed they've sent the money. I think I have to synchronise my paypal and airbnb accounts in some way, but I don't know how to do it. Any sugg... Latest reply by Consol5