What Hosts are saying

I have a question for any other host in the Vernon, NJ area related to short stay taxes: 1) Does our town charge them (what rate if so), and 2) How did you go about registering? I work a good distance away so cannot get to town hall during regular busines...
    My wife and I are fairly new Airbnb hosts, with just over 30 guests. Sadly, we lost track of the availability calendar and someone instant booked on a holiday when we can't accommodate them. I've already sent a message of apology and let them know we ca... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, What would happen if you rented out an entire finished basement with a family room, bedroom, and bathroom, but needed access to the furnace, fuse boxes, water heater, pipes, etc. and didn't have a separate host-only entrance to that area? How would... Latest reply by Mark116
    I have two phone numbers in my Airbnb profile (profile picture>Account>Personal Info). One is my personal (direct/actual) cell phone number, and the other is my business phone number (which rings in my office and also forwards to my phone and computer, an... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello All, We have a property in 216 Killian Green Drive Columbia, SC and we are in need of cleaners to do regular cleaning for this week (May 8 & 9) and the coming weeks. Cleaning would be 2 and a half hours per day for a 6 bedroom home. Kind regards... Latest reply by Julie3151
    I have not been paid by Airbnb for the last 10 weeks !!! I have called them at least 20 times, Been assured that the case was being dealt with, told lots of excuses, been told that the case has been solved BUT ... I have still not received my money. Th... Latest reply by MarkAndJo0
    Hi I currenlty co host 5 properties and my business is growing and Airbnb will not allow me to co host more than 5 properties. How has people dealt with this?. I have a new client and he really wants me to use his account but running a business with alrea... Latest reply by Sarah2138
    I know a host who has a couple of guests using their profiles to book on behalf of someone else--a husband and a son. I don't like that. I feel if you are not the guest, you should not be booking for someone else. It is confusing and raises a red flag.... Latest reply by Pete69