What Hosts are saying

My partner and I have been Airbnb hosts for over two years, with over 100+ reviews and currently have a superhost status. In the last year we had a small addition to our family and decided life was too short, so we upsticks and relocated to Manchester, UK... Latest reply by Marvin116
    Hi, I had a guest book today (they're new on Airbnb).Their check-in is on the 10th Aug. They now want a refund (don't ask...)My policy is set to:StrictFull refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am new at airbnb so I started with a Flexible cancellation policy. In one week I got 7 resevations and 3 of them were cancelled, one even after the check-in time. Every time Aibnb sent the message: "we are sorry to inform you...but don't worry, this doe... Latest reply by Jodi247
    Hey all - hope you're all doing great,Question - I had a reservation confirmed prior to 14th March and the guest submitted an alteration request on the 15th March that was agreed to bring the reservation date to 01st August. The guest now cancelled and r... Latest reply by Huma0
    Getting this question more and more from guests. I know there have been some calendar glitches and I am thinking that this may be what they are asking about. Anyone else have this question? I had an IB yesterday and the guest sent this after successfully... Latest reply by Sarah977
    What planet do you live on, AirBnB? I've hosted hundreds of guests for years (remembering only 30% of guests leave reviews on my listing), retaIned Superhost ever since receiving it, and break my back ensuring guests have an amazing stay and create fantas... Latest reply by Ross648
    Hi All, This is my first post so apologies if it's in the wrong place or indeed if I have missed a thread somewhere else.Is anyone else stuggling with the removal of the 'Note' feature on the Calendar? Yes, you can add a note to a day not yet booked or as... Latest reply by Ingrid583