What Hosts are saying

What do you do when a guest books, doesn't check in and does not answer messages? We had a very friendly couple book and just never show. Good reviews in their profile but our place is untouched. I sent check in instructions, messaged the next day when no... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello - I've been a superhost for 2+ years, with 5 star reviews across all categories and booked 90% of the time in Brooklyn, NY. We have a 2 unit house, a rental downstairs and we live upstairs. We always rent downstairs, and very occasionally we also r... Latest reply by Vikas2
    We have 2 private rooms listed in a shared home. We are considering switching the front door key to a keypad lock so guests 1. don't have to worry about a key and 2. the deadbolt locks automatically after 30 sec. However, we have old mortise style locks o... Latest reply by Kath9
    First off, we are not coffee drinkers, so never really thought about it when we started hosting. We have been hosting for over a year now and have had about 30+ guests. So far only one has complained that we did not have a coffee maker. I wanted to pro... Latest reply by Dimitar27