All listings suspended without warning.

Vinayak7
Level 2
Siolim, India

All listings suspended without warning.

Hi, 

All my listings have been suspended without any intimation. Tried to get in touch with support but they do not have any information. Created support ticket number **. After that got below mail:

"**

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

"

I am clueless as to what could lead to suspension of account. Any help as to how I should proceed? 

Kind regards, 

Vinayak

9 Replies 9
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

They don't do this for no reason. Often it's something a guest said, and may well have no basis at all, but there's something. And Airbnb isn't likely to say what it is. 

Surely you have some idea what may have led to this? What were your average ratings like? Did you recently have a guest confrontation? Made a damage claim through the resolution center? The guest left a retaliatory review because of it? That seems to often be the root of these inexplicable suspensions or delistings.

Better sign up with the next most popular booking platform in your region of the world. Maybe VRBO? 

EDIT: ok I checked your listings, which don't show up, but the ratings do. 4.8 is pretty good, so it's not that. 

No bad reviews or guest confrontations for sure. Ratings look just fine.

Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

I'd keep at them. They'll ignore you incessantly, but I've been told that posting on their Twitter account sometimes gets results. 

Good luck. So sorry this happened to you. 

Thanks a lot!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Vinayak7 I would find another short term rental site. The response (which will be removed by the moderators) looks pretty final to me. Presumably a recent guest had a problem with your listing - Any idea what they were complaining about?

No complaints from any guests. All reviews are good. No cancellations and great response rate. I wonder why.

Huseyin2
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

Hello @Vinayak7 I’ve found myself in exactly the same situation. Has your been resolved since your message?

Kept getting only one response from Airbnb, "your account will be deleted and that I'll get no more support from Airbnb community".

I have been hosting for several years and was dependent on Airbnb for living. Abrupt suspension without providing any valid reason is highly unprofessional on airbnbs behalf. 

To sum it up: Airbnb is highly unreliable for hosts. Never be dependent on it for your livelihood. 

PS: I listed my space on other platforms and belive me I have been doing better than ever and selling for much higher price. Airbnb prices are low and is the only reason why guests book on this platform. Nobody gives a **bleep** about the policies. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Vinayak7 A dreadful situation but good to see that Airbnb's actions have actually helped you earn more money.