What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    I find it remarkable, DISPICABLE and COMPLETELY INSULTING that these people have the AUDACITY to remove ANY of my 5 star ratings. I work really hard for those 5 star ratings. Just because I was kind to someone during a damned PANDEMIC and offered a disc... Latest reply by Julie-Ann27
    Hello everyone. I have been a host for about 3 years with multiple properties. I am a superhost with an overall rating of 4.93 and I work hard to provide exceptional service to all guests. I have hosted about 1300 people. I think I have received only ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    So, the guest requested a booking for the day after tomorrow and I accepted. She has good reviews, she requested booking for 5 people, seems OkBut the payment is still pending so the booking is not finished. Then the guy wrote me that he is her brother, u... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • abb5.png
    • abb4.png
    Hi all, I have discovered a bug that is preventing one night bookings where the next day is already booked. All my settings are correct so one night booking should be possible I've checked many listings and it's global. Try it yourself. So it stops a one... Latest reply by AZ-Housing0
     I’m being tested this week. I have six studios and a small office onsite where I store appliances and items I don’t include as part of the listing like yoga mats, beach coolers, grocery trolley, slow cooker, Nespresso machine, so many things. I don’t fe... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • 7CD16DEB-4217-48D6-B5ED-84E3F2E53DEC.jpeg
    Hi Hosts,Hopefully things are getting better out there for us all. I would like your views on my story, I recently had a guy with his workmates staying Monday to Friday for 4 weeks recently,they were reasonably good at cleaning but every time I went to c... Latest reply by Ian611