Availability Settings - add another requirement

Availability Settings - add another requirement

Hi, hope someone can help...I normally set accommodation for a minimum of 3 nights but I want to set some particular single dates to a minimum of 4 nights but it seems I'm having difficulty doing this and it being recognised during a search. I note I only want one night to have a special condition of 4 nights, I want the nights immediately around it to still be available for 3 nights.

For example, to set Monday 4 April so it can only be booked for 4 nights I have to either select the period 3 to 4 April or 4 to 5 April but after doing which ever way you do it the additional date (3rd or 5th) is also set for 4 nights. I determined this by searching for 3 nights (1 to 4 April or 5 to 8 April) and my property does not appear in the search results.

I want to set this up so I can offer 4 April at a discount and incentive to people who want to book around that time on that date.

I note this seems to work when it is the first or last night of an available date range as you can use the dates which aren’t actually available to make it work and have the first night, or last night, of the range, only available for searches for 4 nights.

Hope that makes sense, any expert advice appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

0 Replies 0